Some of the world's bestselling technology gets developed by solving a problem for one's own business then offering it to others. That's the SpikeFli story. The technology was developed by a telecom expense management consulting firm to analyze bills from North American telecom carriers like Rogers and Telus, to illuminate ways to save 10%-30% off client costs over time. SpikeFli's goal was to sell the proven technology direct to medium and large businesses in a fixed price, cloud-based software model.
How to differentiate SpikeFli in a telecom expense management (TEM) market crowded with high-priced, complex software charged on a costly per-device pricing model.
What we did:
- Market research - buyer interviews & needs assessment. Competitor review and online search behaviour research.
- Brand Definition & Identity - define disruptive message right for fixed-price DIY innovator.
- Starter Website - develop minimalist website to support launch, test message and free trial conversion.
- Free Trial user automated email campaigns - support conversion trial users to buyers.
- Blog editorial and content - established blog momentum with initial 5 posts.
- Marketing plan - to define strategy ahead to drive leads.
Just launched and sales efforts getting underway.
- Sales team equipped for direct market outreach
- Early feedback positive on message
Take a look: